Referrals & Patient Resources
Some insurance plans require a referral from your primary care physician prior to your evaluation, and some insurance plans require pre-authorization. For Medicare patients, a note from your physician requesting hearing testing or a hearing evaluation is required. If you are unsure of your insurance coverage, please contact your healthcare plan directly, or call our office. Referrals can be faxed to (218) 333-8735.
Insurance Coverage & Payment
Insurance Plans – including but not limited to:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Commercial Products
- United Health Care
- Medica-Commerical Prodcuts
- Preferred One
- Cash and Checks
- Credit Cards – Visa, Discover, MasterCard
- Financing available through Care Credit
We will file insurance forms for all providers listed above. If you are paying for your own hearing evaluation or hearing product, we request payment at the time services are rendered.
- A deposit is required on the date the hearing aid is ordered. Payment balances are due at the hearing aid fitting appointment. For your convenience, Advantage Audiology & Hearing Healthcare accepts Master Card, Visa and Care Credit.
- Care Credit